Hye Thyme Cafe: You Could Win an NX1100 Samsung Smart Digital Camera via Quaker®

Welcome to the Hy
e Thyme Cafe. Although not all of my recipes are Armenian, the name is a little nod to my Armenian grandmother who is no longer with us. The Hye refers to all things related to her homeland, and she represents all things food-related to me, so the two just seemed to go together. I can't even claim that my Armenian recipes are truly Armenian, since Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, and even Egypt share so many foods that they've all sort of morphed into one over thousands of years.

Whether you like to cook, bake, have never done either, or just like to play with your food...come on in and join me! :)


Friday, August 2, 2013

You Could Win an NX1100 Samsung Smart Digital Camera via Quaker®




Being a BzzAgent, I received an e-mail notifying me of a great new opportunity via Quaker®.  Between now and September 6, 2013, you can enter Quaker's Back to School Adventures Instant Win Game (daily) for a chance to win a new NX1100 Samsung Smart Digital Camera.  There will be one winner selected every day!

To enter, visit quakeroats.com and enter two (2) UPC codes from any Quaker® products you’ve purchased. No purchase necessary, for details and Official Rules go to quakeroats.com.






[No, the irony is not lost on me that you have to enter codes for something you have purchased, but no purchase is necessary.  I suppose the premise is that you would be buying those products anyhow, so the codes they come with are incidental.]


2 comments:

  1. I didn't understand where from do you get the codes when no purchase is necessary? And they win when they give the camera? Maybe more websites visits that improve the google possition... I don't know, but I will check how I could get some codes free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really IS a strange way to present it, but all contests/sweepstakes of this nature seem to say that.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...