Hye Thyme Cafe: Fiber One: New Flavor and a Coupon

Welcome to the Hy
e Thyme Cafe. Although not all of my recipes are Armenian, the name is a little nod to my Armenian grandmother who is no longer with us. The Hye refers to all things related to her homeland, and she represents all things food-related to me, so the two just seemed to go together. I can't even claim that my Armenian recipes are truly Armenian, since Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, and even Egypt share so many foods that they've all sort of morphed into one over thousands of years.

Whether you like to cook, bake, have never done either, or just like to play with your food...come on in and join me! :)


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fiber One: New Flavor and a Coupon

Ready to go nuts over fiber? Fiber One® just introduced the newest flavor in their cereal line-up, Fiber One® Nutty Clusters & Almonds! With the perfect combination of crunch and sweetness, this new cereal is a great (and tasty!) way to help get fiber you need.

  • Contains 11 grams of fiber (43% of the Daily Value), 23 grams of whole grain (at least 48 recommended daily), and 180 calories per serving
  • Chock full of delicious crunchy nut clusters, real sliced almonds and whole grain flakes 

Tasting is believing so go to http://bit.ly/Fiber1NCAcoupon to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off one box of Fiber One Nutty Clusters & Almonds cereal today!

** The above info and coupon were provided to me by General Mills through MyBlog Spark. **




I love Fiber One Bars, and when it comes to cereal, I my favorites are the ones that have flakes AND cluster, not to mention almonds, so I'll definitely be trying this one!  Has anyone tried it yet?  I'm wondering how the flakes stand up to milk??

To be honest, I usually eat cereal as a snack rather than in milk, so there are a few brands that I automatically reach for.  It wasn't until I got this e-mail and looked at their website that I noticed they also have a Caramel Delight cereal.  I suddenly see a lot of Fiber One® in my future!  So I have to ask about the Caramel Delight as well ... has anyone tried it, and how did it stand up to  milk?  That would be awesome ... eat the cereal, then flavor your coffee with the rest of the milk so you get that little hint of caramel in your coffee.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...