Hye Thyme Cafe: Breakfast News

Welcome to the Hy
e Thyme Cafe. Although not all of my recipes are Armenian, the name is a little nod to my Armenian grandmother who is no longer with us. The Hye refers to all things related to her homeland, and she represents all things food-related to me, so the two just seemed to go together. I can't even claim that my Armenian recipes are truly Armenian, since Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, and even Egypt share so many foods that they've all sort of morphed into one over thousands of years.

Whether you like to cook, bake, have never done either, or just like to play with your food...come on in and join me! :)


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Breakfast News



Now that the kids are back in school, most people are on a more hurried morning schedule, so the leisurely breakfast is resigned back to weekends.  With that in mind, Pillsbury has some new offerings to share. . .



Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles heat up in minutes in the microwave and are available in your grocer´s freezer.

Made with quality ingredients like real egg, tasty meat, cheese, Grands! Biscuits and Green Giant® vegetables, this new line of quick and delicious frozen breakfast dishes comes in six flavorful choices: 

  • Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
  • Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
  • Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwich


  • Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles
  • Sausage Egg Scrambles
  • Sausage & Veggies Egg Scrambles



      I'm not a huge breakfast eater (I know, I know ... breakfast is the most important meal of the day!), but I definitely plan to stock up the freezer for last-minute breakfasts or the occasional breakfast dinner.  

      Aside from the above information, that was provided to me by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark, they also sent me a cute flash-mob style video introducing the new morning jingle by Mary Mary.  Check out the video.  It's not often you get to see dancing Pillsbury Doughboys!  Not to be outdone, even the Green Giant gets in on the act.  ;)

      Make sure you "Like" Pillsbury on Facebook so you don't miss out on any great recipes or updates, and check out the video via the link below:



       

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...