Now that the kids are back in school, most people are on a more hurried morning schedule, so the leisurely breakfast is resigned back to weekends. With that in mind, Pillsbury has some new offerings to share. . .
Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles heat up in minutes in the microwave and are available in your grocer´s freezer.
Made with quality ingredients like real egg, tasty meat, cheese, Grands! Biscuits and Green Giant® vegetables, this new line of quick and delicious frozen breakfast dishes comes in six flavorful choices:
- Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
- Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
- Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwich
- Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles
- Sausage Egg Scrambles
- Sausage & Veggies Egg Scrambles
I'm not a huge breakfast eater (I know, I know ... breakfast is the most important meal of the day!), but I definitely plan to stock up the freezer for last-minute breakfasts or the occasional breakfast dinner.
Aside from the above information, that was provided to me by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark, they also sent me a cute flash-mob style video introducing the new morning jingle by Mary Mary. Check out the video. It's not often you get to see dancing Pillsbury Doughboys! Not to be outdone, even the Green Giant gets in on the act. ;)
Make sure you "Like" Pillsbury on Facebook so you don't miss out on any great recipes or updates, and check out the video via the link below:
- Pillsbury Website: http://bit.ly/pbbreakfasts
- Pillsbury on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/pillsburyonfb
- Pillsbury Doughboy Breakfast Boogie Video: http://bit.ly/doughboyvideo