Hye Thyme Cafe: Cascade Complete Action Pacs: The reviews are in ... well, sort of ...

Welcome to the Hy
e Thyme Cafe. Although not all of my recipes are Armenian, the name is a little nod to my Armenian grandmother who is no longer with us. The Hye refers to all things related to her homeland, and she represents all things food-related to me, so the two just seemed to go together. I can't even claim that my Armenian recipes are truly Armenian, since Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, and even Egypt share so many foods that they've all sort of morphed into one over thousands of years.

Whether you like to cook, bake, have never done either, or just like to play with your food...come on in and join me! :)


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cascade Complete Action Pacs: The reviews are in ... well, sort of ...




I only heard back from two out of five winners of the Cascade Complete sample giveaway, but that's OK.  That just means they bettered their odds of winning the $15 Wal-Mart Gift Card that came along with the samples!  I did hear back from one other winner, but she didn't send in a review.  I gave her fair warning that the gift card winner was being chosen today - yesterday really since it's after midnight here.




After testing their samples, here's what Tracie and Jacqueline had to say ...
 
Tracie:
I just used the Cascade Action pac on my Apricot Chicken and all the sticky mess came clean in one wash! I would recommend this product to all of family and friends! This product is one of the only products in which the dishes come out completely clean in one wash!

Jacqueline:

I've been so busy since last weekend! I had a house full of 17 sweaty men over to watch a soccer game (in between their own soccer game-- it was a team). The night before the team came over my hubby made milanesas (fried meat) and left the oil in the pan. It has been sitting for close to a week since I haven't been home all week to clean it and I've been so tired after work. I decided that it was the perfect time to try the cascade action pac samples! Believe me when I tell you that the pan was GROSS. I think the hubby burned some food to the bottom of it, so it was less than pleasant when I put it in the dishwasher.

I just removed it from the dishwasher and I must say I'm SOOOOO HAPPY with the results! I was expecting it to remove some of the blackness stuck to the bottom. For the past two years that I've been living in my home, I blamed the dirtiness of the dishes on a poor dishwasher. The Cascade Complete Action Pac has definitely proved to me that it's not the dishwasher! I've tried many different soaps in my dishwasher with the same result, so I assumed it was the dishwasher. NOT SO! I'm VERY happy with how Cascade cut the grease off of the pan after sitting there for almost a week!

I'm impressed!

Thank you for allowing me to try this marvelous product! I will be buying it from now on!

 


So, have YOU tried Cascade Complete Action Pacs yet?  Maybe the winner will pick up some more with their gift card.  OK! OK!  I've kept Tracie and Jacqueline in suspense for long enough.  Let me take a spin over to Random.org and see who wins the gift card.  I'll be right back  [insert "hold" muzac here]  ...

I'm back.  It seemed really weird just punching in two names, so I typed them both in 5 times to really mix them up.  Here's the winner:




Congrats Tracie, and thanks to you both for playing along.  I'll get the card in the mail to you by Monday.

I would also like to again thank the folks over at Procter & Gamble, through My Blog Spark, for providing me with the samples.





____________________________________________
Legal Disclaimer:
This product review was based on using complimentary Cascade product provided by P&G. Bloggers also received a Walmart® gift card to share with their readers. P&G does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blog site.

Product Benefits:
Cascade Complete® All-in-1 ActionPacs™ give you the confidence of a job done right. They break down, dissolve, and rinse away tough food particles without the need to prewash.

• No prewashing
• More tough food cleaning ingredients*
• Rinse-aid action
• Powers away 24-hour stuck-on food

*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs

New Trial Size Cascade Complete ActionPacs:
Try ActionPacs for less than $1.00 when you buy the new trial size at participating Walmart stores.

Learn more at Cascadeclean.com

© 2011 The Procter & Gamble Company




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...