The folks over at Betty Crocker, through MyBlogSpark, wanted to bring our attention to some cool summer trends. They're also featuring tips by DIY guru Erica Domesek from P.S.- I made this.
After checking out the Betty 10, I think the first thing I'm gonna have to try are the Fresh Sriracha Refrigerator Pickles. I've been putting Sriracha on everything lately! Then again, I'm extremely curious about the Grillside Guacamole. I've never heard of grilled guacamole before!
As for Erica's tips, I really like the idea of the mini pie plate candle favors, and the one about making grill-marked placemats for a cookout. :)
- Betty 10: Red Hot Summer Trends: http://bit.ly/betty10
- Erica Domesek DIY Ideas: http://bit.ly/diyideas
- Mai Tai Tiki Pops: http://bit.ly/bettymaitai
- Lemon-Ginger Icebox Cookie Cupcakes: http://bit.ly/bettylemon
- Fruity Fro-Yo Fun Bars: http://bit.ly/bettyfroyo
- Grillside Guacamole: http://bit.ly/bettyguac
- Beer Snow Cones: http://bit.ly/bettycones
Check out the links and let me know your favorites ... or share an idea of your own.