Hye Thyme Cafe: IRON FOODIE 2010 - Update

Welcome to the Hy
e Thyme Cafe. Although not all of my recipes are Armenian, the name is a little nod to my Armenian grandmother who is no longer with us. The Hye refers to all things related to her homeland, and she represents all things food-related to me, so the two just seemed to go together. I can't even claim that my Armenian recipes are truly Armenian, since Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, and even Egypt share so many foods that they've all sort of morphed into one over thousands of years.

Whether you like to cook, bake, have never done either, or just like to play with your food...come on in and join me! :)


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

IRON FOODIE 2010 - Update

!!!  YAY !!!

I'm so excited!  I just got word that I've been selected as one of the 25 participants for the IRON FOODIE 2010 challenge being put on by Marx Foods and the Foodie Blog Roll.  I can't wait to see what the 8 mystery ingredients will be.  Stay tuned ...







I'll post something edible later tonight.  Just had to share that for now.  =)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Chris!! That is wonderful! :) Can't wait to see what they send you and what you do with it...wooo hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you guys checked out the Marx Foods website yet? I didn't know there were things like Coconut Sugar and Granulated Honey!! Can't wait to see what they send out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo!! Congratulations Sis!!! If you want I'll open the box for you!! LOL! Whatever it is you'll knock it outta the park! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...