Hye Thyme Cafe: NEW - Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce (with coupons)

Welcome to the Hy
e Thyme Cafe. Although not all of my recipes are Armenian, the name is a little nod to my Armenian grandmother who is no longer with us. The Hye refers to all things related to her homeland, and she represents all things food-related to me, so the two just seemed to go together. I can't even claim that my Armenian recipes are truly Armenian, since Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, and even Egypt share so many foods that they've all sort of morphed into one over thousands of years.

Whether you like to cook, bake, have never done either, or just like to play with your food...come on in and join me! :)


Thursday, September 20, 2012

NEW - Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce (with coupons)



OK, I've mentioned before that I usually prefer to make my own soups because I think fresh is best (when possible), and the sodium contents in a lot of the store-bought stuff is crazy high!  That being the case, I tend to stay away from recipes calling for canned soup as a base.  However ... I received an e-mail from MyBlogSpark introducing a line of Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauces.  This has piqued my curiosity.  If you follow the link to their website, you will see that they are offering:

  • Creamy Parmesan Basil
  • Creamy Portabella Mushroom
  • Creamy Roasted Garlic
  • Creamy Three Cheese
  • Fire Roasted Tomato

They have also set up a page dedicated to recipes using these new sauces.  Has anyone tried them yet (the sauces, not the recipes)?  If so, how did you use them, and what did you think of them??  

Get $0.65 savings off the purchase of 1 can of Progresso® Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce with this coupon.
Visit here to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of 4 cans of Progresso® Light soup. Creamy Progresso Light soups are a satisfying and delicious way to help maintain your weight. Varieties such as the Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese or the Chicken Pot Pie Style pack a flavorful punch in 100 calories!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them, not a fan of creamy?? Like not a white food eater!! LOL I'm trying to be better at trying new things but white foods are a serious issue with me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm ... there's always the Fire Roasted Tomato to try. ;)

      Delete